We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, April 14, 2018

A Sunday "fun post" ...

Happy Sunday all! Hope all is well. It seems that some of us are only now getting a little taste of spring weather (and, unfortunately, some are not as of yet) as the temperatures here today in Reading, PA have been in the 80's ... breezy and beautiful!

I have been pretty busy as of late, but I really wanted to do another fun post and so I decided to put a quick little list together of the my all-time favorite male rock stars through the years. This is merely a short list of the ones whose music and memory have really stuck with me over time. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  :)

10.
David Cassidy - (1950 to 2017)
9.
David Bowie - (1947 to 2016)
8.
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen)
7.
Jon Bon Jovi (Bon Jovi)
6.
Lenny Kravitz
5.
Kurt Cobain - (1967 to 1994)
4.
Bruce Springsteen - "The Boss"
3.
Jim Morrison - (1943 to 1971)
2.
Scott Weiland (1967 to 2015) Stone Temple Pilots

1.
Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin)








Ah yes, and in case any of you are wondering why so many pics of James Patrick Page? Well, aside from being my all-time favorite guitarist from blues to rock and roll, I also recently bought his new book called, "Jimmy Page" by Jimmy Page (I know, how original, right?) which is actually a large and lovely book of Page's own personally hand picked photos from his collection of his life and his added personal stories to go along with them. CAN'T WAIT to read it ... !  ;)


Have a Blessed Sunday everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. Good morning. I'm back at blogger. Burned out before by trying to keep too many blogs. This is a rough spring here as well. Friday and Saturday were gorgeous. Friday it hit 80 and yesterday 76. I headed over to the park and spent the day there. This morning I get up to 40 degree temps and 40 degree wind gusts making it feel like 30. Spring just can't seem to hang on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Mary! I am so happy you stopped by! Yes, I understand about finding the time to keep blogs gping. I can not honestly remember the last time I posted anything on my cat blog. LOL!!

      Hope you are well. I am going to check out your "Moontides" blog right now. ;)

      Have a great Sunday!!!

      Delete
  2. Blogger is giving me a hard time commenting on some blogs and yours is one of them so if you get two comments, it's only because I'm having problems. Just dropping by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Mary. This past week, Blogger has been a bit temperamental with this blog as well. I was getting strange errors then it would correct itself or something? I was unable to view my comments from my dashboard. So glad you are back!

      Delete
    2. I see they went through, but Yahoo had sent me an error notice. Go figure. Just trying to drive us crazy.

      Delete
  3. Great list Kim!!! Glad the weather has been good for you! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete