We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Monday!

Yesterday,  we enjoyed a very lovely Mother's Day dinner with my mom, MIL, and cousins at a great place called, "The Hitching Post." It was a holiday buffet-style setting and the food was out of this world ...

Me 'n' mom

The Hitching Post

With my mom and MIL

Cousins Patrick and Robin


Of course, today it is back to reality as I must continue my diet and exercise routine, but that is to be expected after a holiday meal.  :P


My mom is always so very self-conscience about her age and "growing old gracefully" at 78 years old. I think she looks great and I can only hope to look half as good someday! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those buffet style restaurants. Always end up eating way too much, but hey, how often does it happen? Glad you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and happy day you and your family are enjoying together Kim! Thank you so much for sharing this moment with us!
    Dieting ambitions need to be put aside every now and then.

    Have a Great Day
    💖💟💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely celebration. Wonderful pic of you and your mom. Age is just a state of mind. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Kim!! The place you went to, to celebrate Mother's Day, looked so nice! I love the country feel to it! Love the pictures, especially the one of you and your mom! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete